Forum

DEAR VIEWERS!

NOW YOU CAN SHARE YOUR PROBLEMS/ISSUES AT THIS PAGE AND GET HELP FROM THE HELPING FORUM OF PEA PUNJAB.PLEASE WHILE SHARING YOUR PROBLEM DON’T FORGET TO MENTION YOUR DISTRICT,SCHOOL,DESIGNATION,CELL NO.

THANKS

REGARDS: MALIK ATIQE UR RAHMAN FAROOQI 

82 comments on “Forum

• CapoBrain is a versatile Education Management System that simplifies administrative tasks and facilitates communication between educators, staff, and parents in educational institutions. Its intuitive interface and robust capabilities make managing student information, scheduling classes, and tracking attendance straightforward.

1. sir i m appointed as ese in 2002 after this i join my new conract as sese in 2003.now problem is this that date of entry in govt service is 2003 on pay slip.where as actual i appointed as ese in 2002.what is better for me ,consider 2002 as entry date or 2003

2. Assalamo Alaikum
    Honorable Sir,
    It is requested to you that kindly help to resolve this issue on preority basis.
    My date of appointment in Education Department as smt is 19.09.2000.Post nomenclature was changed according to CM Package 2007 in to SSE and regularised in 2009 as SST. But BPS 17 awarded in 2017 while Educators were awarded the same in 2014.
    Though in seniority list I’m senior than Educators who appointd in 2003.
    Kindly help and guide me how can this issue be resolved.
    Furthermore, I heard that all smts/ ssmts in other districts were awarded 17 in 2014.

Regard

MUMRAIZ khan
    SST, GBHS JHANG, TEHSIL FATEH JANG, DISTRICT ATTOCK
    CONTACT NO. 03125714964

• CapoBrain is a versatile Education Management System that simplifies administrative tasks and facilitates communication between educators, staff, and parents in educational institutions. Its intuitive interface and robust capabilities make managing student information, scheduling classes, and tracking attendance straightforward.

3. If there any court case decision regarding Educator reinstating of his appointment as after the illegal termination from job as educators in 2006.

4. As i seen in this site everyone having queries related to jobs. I will provide your answer of all your queries please check my site for latest jobs and other queries Here

5. AOA…sir i have done civil engg 4 years and now I am teacher scale 14 (educator)..sir men ny suna ha k govt 4 years engnieers ko pay men aik engg allownce dyti hai kindly ap mughy us allownce hasil karny ka tariqa bta sakty hn?? and alsi i need notification about it..my email is “tahir.ayoub08@gmail.com and my cell no is 03018075005..

6. AOA, Contract Employee 2nd maternity leave nahi le sakta? koi notification ya policy hai contract employees k maternity leave k bary mein. 2nd time leni hai.

7. Aoa.
    Sir 700 female teacher jino ny wedlock pe document DPI ko jama karway .unko reject kr dia gaya ha .k ap ny union concil k marks lia thy .jb ap 2017 ma bharti huy hain.ab agar shadi shuda teachers ki transfer ka haq chenain gy to anargi phaily gi.sir please apny fouram se awaz buland kar dain.15 se 18 november tk orders ki date ha.is se pehly he ap log .awaz ban jain.mazloom teachers ki
    Thanks
    Syed Hameed Raza (Husband of Ese teacher narowal) 0333 4593642

8. Dear presidant and others Guardian of PEA
    By the help of Allah Kareem
    I pay Salam to your efforts for the betterment of education and teacher benefits.
    I request you to force the education authority to give 18 scale those teachers who possess higher qualification such as MPhil and Ph.D degree where there they are working in any schools and they should be the head teacher in school level and give them the authority for attesting documents etc.
    in this way we can promot the education skills and encourage those persons whom have struggled and invested heavy amount for higher education
    thanks
    sincerely Rafiuddin PhD scholar UoS
    EST(G) Govt.E/S Shehniwala Jhang City 03336750546
    rafiuddinqamr@gmail.com

9. Aslaam O Alaikum SIr I want to know that is M.Ed equal to M.A Education or not and can i apply for Arts educator job BPS ()9/14/16) on M.Ed qualification?

10. Ch. Imran KWL
    Notification required regarding through proper channel apply (NOC) DDO powers of Depty DEO’s.
    is Depty DEO have power to give NOC ?
    if any notification is available then kindly provide me,

Your quick response is required.
    its Court matter

11. kamran khan from rawalpindi GGES mujahid gangal
    brother just ya information dein k ESE (sci-math) BPS 09 ki up gradation kb tak ho ge aur kon say educator upgrade hon gay? jo abi recruit howa hein kia wo b upgrade hon gay ya nai?
    regards..

12. Saima Naz SST GGHS JHB

Farooqi sab jo permanent ka new corigendum hua hai us ke back recovery to bana k share kar den bohat se teachers ne 7-8-15 k lehaz se pay fix krwa le hai aur ab recovry b complet ho chuki hai ab dobara pay fix krwani pare ge aur arrear bill dena pare ga uske detail bana k post kar den.

13. AoA!
    Sir main Okara ki Tehsil Deplapur se hon. Main ne Sci_math 09 scale 2016-17 ke liye apply kiya howa he. Magar unho ne mujhe council ke 8 marks nahi diye………….because mera CNIC # aur Domicile pe address old he (Jahan main pehle rehta tha). ab main past 8 years se is union council main rehta hon jis main apply kiya howa he aur yehan rehte howe main isi union council main 3 dafa vote bhi cast kar chuka hon. Unfortunately main apna address change nahi karwa saka CNIC aur Domicile pe. Main ne residential certificate or applications bhi buht den aur voter list bhi di magar number nahi lagaye gaye……………………mere pass apne ap ko is council ka prove karne ke liye Makaan ki fard aur voter list he jis main mera naam shamil he…………….Kindly mujhe bataiye ga ke mujhe ab kiya karna chahiye jis se mujhe council ke 8 # mil jaen . Jazak Allah

14. ایجوکیٹر بھرتی کے انٹرویوز کے وقت بغیر کسی الاونس کے میری ڈیوٹی انٹرویو کمیٹی کے ساتھ لگا دی جاتی ہے کیا اس کا کوئی حل ہے ؟

15. AOA

My Name is Saqib, my wife is EST teacher, i want to know that is there any rule that working woman can take her child with her while in school, i mean what is the rule regarding working woman or teacher with their own children for bringing their own children at school. child’s age is 8 months

16. Salam. Thanks for this valuable and informative effort to keep the educators of Punjab updated with the latest information.

Sir, kindly tell me about the Scale Revision process in Punjab, has it been finalized or in progress? Should we stay hopeful in this regard? Kindly tell me up till when this good news will be out?

Sir, there is no proper guidance system regarding the new recruitment of educators in process now a days. I want to get information about school selection date? Training date? When we will get Letter of Agreements? How and when to join after getting the letters?

Thanks a lot for this kind effort.

Mohammad Imran Khan

• Thanks for the complements brother imran khan hopefully within aug 2016 upgradation will be finalized for more valid info keep on visiting this site

17. AOA, Sir we are SSE cs appointee of 2011 and our contract will on expire April 2016, according to this our Pay will automatically stop from the account office, we already had submitted our regulation file with our original documents since three Months ago, and we are still in waiting position, from someone we hear that, our case has been taken to DCO Office and Sir, DCO will retire on 22 March 2016, So please we want your kind attention toward this serous matter. Please sir rise this issue.. Thank you.

18. Salam to all

I am working as EST now and my year of appointment is 2004. I have done my MSC.biology recently ,now in other districts like pindi and khushab the in service promotion is going on but in ATTOCK the process is very slow……plz help me what should I do no and plz tell me the contact. No of any related person which can guide me.

Nadeem akhter

19. Aslomo Alekum…
    I am working as ESE(SM) BPS-09 Currently. i want some information from you. please guide me accordingly. thanks
    My Qualification is M.phil in food sc and i am eligible for SSE SC & SSE BIO. i have also done M.A Urdu result will come in next three or four days.
    so i want to apply in four catagories. SSE URDU, BIO & SESE SC , URDU.
    please tell me can i apply for these four catagories separately. i.e am i eligible or not or am i elegible only one for example either sc seats or arts urdu seats.
    please guide me about this.

Second please inform while applying for nts exam is it necessory for me to take NOC.
    If it is necessory is it compulsory to take noc separate for each test. please guide me about this confirm. thanks

Awais ESE SM SARGODHA 03137660877

20. Aoa educators ki nai bharti 2016 se phele teachers ki transfer se ban lift hona chahea ta k 2012 k educators apne gharon k qareeb khali seaton pe tabadla kra saken. Atiq Khan DTE/EET

21. Assalam u alaikm!
    what mean?

Any one tell me about course content of the Metric level?
    Is it mean that all subjects of metric including Science and Arts subjects
    OR
    Is it mean only relevant subject content for example for SESE Arabi is Arabi for metric level?
    OR
    Is it mean Arts seats for Arts subjects and Science Seats for Science Subjects?

22. sorry to say harsh words in previous comments to the forum,plz reply i have written many times but no one gives satisfactory answers,
    dear sir i served in city traffic police Faisalabad as a traffic warden on BPS ,14, from 10-03-2007 to 4-4-2012 on regular basis , through proper channel i relieved and joined education department on 5-4-2012 as SESE SCi on same scale,there is no service gap in my service,11050 was my Basic pay in police department,on receiving NOC Account department started the same Basic pay while the basic pay of educator was 8000 at that time,now i am regular since 7-8-2015,kia contract period main mujhay pichli basic pay milni thi ya new educator wali 8000,ab sb colleagues ki basic 10340 hay ,to hmari basic kaisay adjust ho ge reply plz

23. I am SST cs and Meray school ka headmaster 1st jan. 2015 ko retire ho gia tha most senior honay ki waja se school ka charge mery pas ha or me hi DDO hon but me incharge headmaster mazeed nhi rehna chahta me ne kai bar application di DEO , EDO koi bhi decision nhi dey raha or me tng a gia hu koi meri help kr skta ha k inchargey se meri jan choot jaye koi treeka ha to plz mjy batain junior koi bhi charge leny ko tayar nhi ha meri zindagi azab bani hui ha clerck bhi nhi ha I am fed up …..

• Yes , an inspection allowance of RS.10000/- per month and charge allowance of Rs.1200/- are admissible to all working AEOs but due to these allowances they are not entitled by Conveyance allowance Rs.5000/- All other news rather than these allowances are fake and baseless

24. Respected Attique ur Rehman Sb,
    First of all,I really appreciate your efforts for developing such a forum where every teacher can share his/her views and problems.
    My name is naveed asghar. I was appointed in December 2014 as SESE(Computer Science) in Govt. Elementary School, Aulakh Jadeed, Tehsil Karor, District Layyah.
    There are about 4 other teachers at the same post in Tehsil Karor.
    My problem is that
    Tehsil karor mein jab bhi koi computer related task hota he like Kissan Package, Elections, Educators recruitment, Census, Class-IV Recruitment or any other project of the Govt.
    To hamesha hamesha mujhe duty per lagaya jata he. Kisi aor computer teacher ko nahi bulaya jata.
    aor jo bhi task dia jata he wo without official orders dia jata he Verbally.
    mujhe sunday ya public holidays nahi di jati. AC/Dy. DEO/ Clerks hamesha mujhe kaam pe laga k rakhtey hein. Main boht ziada tang aa chuka hoo kiun kh without orders main school se gaib rehta hu aor kaam karta hoo, aor mujhe koi extra charges ya TA/DA nahi dia jata.
    barah=e=Meharbani Ap mujhe is mushkil situation mein koi mufeed mashwara dein. I am also In-Charge of 7th class. Mujhe result ka dar bhi laga rehta he.
    Main NSB, FTF, Computer Lab ka Incharge bhi hu.
    Main kia Karu………….. I feel helpless some times.

• It’s an alarming situation for all Computer Science teachers that Secretary Education has rejected representation of an IT teacher from Sheikupura regarding extra duties of CS teachers in SED.Read full post of this site dated 28-01-2016.Dear Naveed Akhtar you are advised to contact to admin through email for appropriate solution of this matter irrespective of the above decision.Comments can be deleted from this forum with your request to admin

25. WE APPLIED FOR THE POST OF ESE (SCI-MATH).WE MET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS.OUR NTS TEST IS ALSO CLEAR.THERE ARE 60 SEATS ESE (SCI MATH) IN OUR TEHSIL QUAIDABAD BUT THE CANDIDATES ARE ONLY 14.OUR QUALIFICATION IS DIPLOMA OF ASSOCIATE OF ENGINEER +B.A.ACCORDING TO INTER BOARD CHAIRMAN COMMITTEE DAE IS EQUIVALENT TO FSC (PRE ENGINEERING).BUT KHUSHAB EDUCATION RECRUITMENT COMMITTEE IS NOT CONSIDERING US ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POST.THEIR OBJECTION IS THAT DAE IS NOT RELEVANT.SIR ACCORDING TO LAHORE HIGH COURT DECISION DCO WERE ADVISED THAT PLEASE SOLVE THIS ISSUE WITHIN ONE MONTH.SIR DCO READER HAS WRITTEN SECRETARY EDUCATION LETTER FOR OPINION AND VERIFICATION OF DAE EQUIVALENCY FROM INTER BOARD CHAIRMAIN COMMITTEE FOUR MONTH AGO BUT SECRETARY EDUCATION DID NOT REPLIED.SIR I REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE TAKE ACTION AGAINST THIS ISSUE. PLEASE TAKE ACTION AGAINST SECRETARY SCHOOL EDUCATION FOR THE EARLY RESPONSE FOR THIS MATTER ACCORDING TO LAHORE HIGH COURT DECISION.SIR WE ARE POOR WE CANNOT AFFORD ANY EXPENSES.SIR I HAVE ALREADY DONE COMPLAIN IN CM ONLINE CELL AND CHIEF SECTRY COMPALIN CELL BUT THERE WAS NO TAKEN ACTION.WE SHALL BE THANKFUL TO YOU.
    REGARDS,
    SHAFI ULLAH S/O M.BAKHSH
    M.IMRAN S/O MEHAR KHAN
    VPO SHAH WALA SHUMALI TEHSIL: QUAIDABAD DISTRICT:KHUSHAB
    CELL NO:03002929251
    EMAIL ID:muhammadimranqbd@gmail.com

Leave a reply to Muhammad Ayaz Lali Cancel reply