- Click on button on home page of PPSC website. Provide CNIC and Application Number in given text boxes and Click on “Check” Button.
- If your CNIC and Application Number are valid, Post Name, Case No, Name etc. are displayed here. Now click on “View Your Education” button.
- It will open a new form “Education Details”. It will show a table that displays your previously entered education details. If this education is correct and doesn’t require any rectification, Click on “Education is Correct” button. As soon as you click on this button it will display a message “You have Successfully Verified Your Education”
- If the above qualification data is NOT Correct and require any rectification, Press the button “Edit Education”. It will show all previously entered qualifications here. Click on Select link at the left side of each row, If you want to edit any qualifiction. Now You may edit your qualification in given text boxes and click on “Update” button. You may delete this record if it was added wrongly.
- When you have finished process of rectification of qualification, Click on “Verify Education Details” button, Click on Complete button.
- REMEMBER: Be Careful, Once data verified, would not be available for editing any more.
- Now, If You want to Edit / Verify Qualification Click Here